9 Best repellents in the US
- 01CD Baby
OFF! Active Insect Repellent (6 Oz, Pack of 6)
OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent Aerosol, Dry, Non-Greasy Formula, Bug Spray with Long Lasting Protection from Mosquitoes, 4 oz (Pack of 2)9.1 For traveling8.9 Simple to use8.4 Long life
Why we love itThe product repels mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats and chiggersIt has a long-lasting protectionThe product is formulated with 25% DEET
Repel 100 Insect Repellent, Pump Spray, 4-Fluid Ounces, 10-Hour Protection56% Off9.1 Simple to use9.1 Long life8.9 For traveling
Why we love itThe product repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas.The product contains 98.11% DEET for protection in heavily infested conditions.The product protects for up to 10 hours.
- 05CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Mosquito Repellent Plants
- 06Sawyer Products
Sawyer Products SP564 Premium Insect Repellent with 20% Picaridin, Lotion, 4-Ounce9.9 Easy to use9.3 Aroma9.1 For traveling
OFF! Deep Woods Sportsmen Insect Repellent Aerosol, Bug Spray Containing 30% Deet, Protects Against Mosquitoes, 6 oz (Pack of 4)27% Off9.9 For traveling9.5 worth the money9.1 Aroma
Why we love itWon't stain clothesLong lasting protection from ticks, mosquitoes, and biting fliesResists perspiration
Mosquito Repellent Plants: Techniques On Growing 10 Plants That Naturally Repel Mosquitoes
Ben's 30% DEET Mosquito, Tick and Insect Repellent, 3.4 Ounce PumpMain highlights
- The 3.4-ounce spray pump fits in your pocket so you can take it anywhere. TSA-compliant size.
- Easy to apply, the spray pump bottle provides thorough coverage for complete protection. Fragrance free so you'll smell the great outdoors, not your repellent.
- Our DEET formula won't absorb into your skin. The water-based formula stays on skin's surface rather than being absorbed.
- Offers 8+ hours of protection against insect-transmitted diseases.
- Ben's 30% DEET mosquito, tick and insect repellent offers the minimum DEET concentration recommended by the CDC for protection against mosquitos, ticks and biting insects.